At Hormone and Weight Loss Doctors of NJ our bioidentical hormone replacement therapy includes safeguards and more. Using the results of lab tests and your description of your symptoms, we’ll work hard to optimize your hormone levels so you can look and feel your best. Treatment is always convenient. Unlike other doctors, we don’t just write you a prescription and abandon you. Instead, we will stay in close communication with you to make sure your treatment remains safe and effective. You can always contact us with questions. We are always available to answer concerns and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment.
All hormone replacement therapy programs for men and women are uniquely customized uniquely to YOU.
- Virtual and in-person consultations offered
Thousands of our patients in New Jersey are re benefiting from Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. This incredible therapy raises hormone levels that decline with age. By restoring hormonal balance, bioidential hormone replacement therapy helps both men and women return to a more youthful self. Hormone replacement therapy is all about renewing vitality by giving you back what age takes away. Your body naturally produces and replaces hormones as needed. However, its ability to do so is not unlimited. As we age, our ability to produce critical hormones such as testosterone, HGH, estrogen, and DHEA decreases. These hormones in particular, are vital for sexual wellness, physical strength, emotional stability, and mental acuity.
We frequently treat patients from Fairfield, Lincoln Park, Montclair, Oakland, Paterson and Wayne, New Jersey. Chances are that if you know someone who has undergone medical weight loss in New Jersey – we have treated him or her.
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy BHRT / HRT Offered Includes:
- DHEA: People use DHEA as an anti-aging therapy and to improve their physical performance. DHEA is also used to treat depression and symptoms of menopause.
- Estrogen: Estrogen therapy is a form of hormone replacement therapy that is often used to manage and treat menopausal symptoms.
- Menopause Treatments: Our bio-identical hormone replacement therapy specialists treat menopause with estrogen, progesterone, a combination of the two and other medicines.
- Perimenopause Treatments: Systemic estrogen therapy — which comes in pill, skin patch, spray, gel or cream form — remains the most effective treatment option for relieving perimenopausal and menopausal hot flashes and night sweats. The exact hormone therapy you will receive may be a combination or estrogen and other therapies depending on your age and symptoms.
- Pregnenolone: Pregnenolone is a steroid hormone. Pregnenolone hormone therapy is the use of the hormone pregnenolone for anti-aging and hormonal optimization treatment focused on restoring youthful levels of pregnenolone.
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (for “Low -T”): Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is a safe and effective treatment to combat symptoms of testosterone deficiency and restore a man’s hormonal health. Common terms for testosterone deficiency include male menopause, andropause, hypogonadism, low testosterone/Low T, and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome. All of these refer to the same underlying medical issue.
- Testosterone (for women): Testosterone bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for women aims at restoring sexual function and lifting low moods, sleep issues, headaches and tiredness.
- Testosterone and estrogen “pellets”: This is a unique form of delivery of bio-identical hormones called “pellets” which are inserted under the skin.
Not all bioidentical hormone treatments are created equal. In order for treatment to be safe and effective, the bioidentical hormones must be administered as part of a quality treatment protocol that includes:
- Hormone and Weight Loss Doctors of NJ offer treatment for all hormones affecting aging
- Personalized dosages tailored to your exact needs
- Safe delivery methods (patches, creams, injections, or pellets)
- Ongoing lab testing and monitoring
- Oversight by a board-certified doctor
Bioidentical hormones are man-made hormones. They are similar to the hormones that are created by the human body. Some common bioidentical hormones are designed to match the effects of hormones such as testosterone, estrogen or progesterone.
Benefits of hormone replacement therapy include:
- Boosted energy levels
- Improved sex drive- increased libido and a more satisfying experience
- Improved sense of well-being
- Decreased levels of depression or anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Lower blood pressure & cholesterol
- Decreased body fat
- Increased muscle tone
- Increased lean muscle
- Anti-aging effects
- Increased mental acuity
- Increase in stamina
- Improve memory, focus and other cognitive functions
What is bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)?
- BHRT is a safe treatment
- A plant-derived compound
- Treatment is administered every 3-4 months
- Compounded formulations to optimize estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone for women
- A molecular match to the hormones, naturally produced, in our bodies, therefore have very minimal, if any, side effects
- Based on your body’s individual needs
- Deliver small, consistent levels of hormones to both men and women
- Time released and offer balance to improve deficiencies caused by the aging process/decrease in hormone levels
These bioidentical hormones replacement therapy are then used to treat people who have low or unbalanced levels of certain hormones. Hormone levels drop as we age and often bioidentical hormones are used to balance hormones that have been lost with age such as testosterone or estrogen.
It is Hormone and Weight Loss Doctors of NJ’s commitment to our hormone replacement therapy patients that has earned us the reputation of being one of the New Jersey’s top bio-identical hormone replacement therapy medical practices. Hormone and Weight Loss Doctors of NJ specializes in taking exceptional care of each hormone replacement therapy patient from the initial consultation to the successful completion of each individual’s program. The honor and privilege of caring for patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the New Jersey doctor’s staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final outcome.